The Encyclopedia of Mathematical Physics offers an entire source for researchers,
students and academics with an curiosity in mathematical physics. It allows readers to entry uncomplicated info on themes peripheral to their very own components, to supply a repository of the center info within the zone that may be used to refresh the researcher’s personal reminiscence banks, and reduction lecturers in directing scholars to entries proper to their course-work. The Encyclopedia does include info that has been distilled, organised and provided as an entire reference device to the person and a landmark to the physique of data that has amassed during this area. It is also a stimulus for brand new researchers operating in mathematical physics or in components utilizing the equipment originating from paintings in mathematical physics via supplying them with concentrated prime quality history information.
Jean-Pierre Françoise, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Gregory L. Naber, Drexel collage, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Tsou Sheung Tsun, college of Oxford, UK
Also to be had on-line through ScienceDirect (2006) – that includes huge looking, looking, and inner cross-referencing among articles within the paintings, plus dynamic linking to magazine articles and summary databases, making navigation versatile and straightforward. for additional information, pricing ideas and availability stopover at www.info.sciencedirect.com.
* First entire interdisciplinary insurance
* Mathematical Physics defined to stimulate new advancements and foster new purposes of its easy methods to different fields
* Written via a global crew of specialists
* includes numerous undergraduate-level introductory articles to facilitate acquisition of recent expertise
* Thematic index and huge cross-referencing to supply easy accessibility and fast seek performance
* additionally on hand on-line with energetic linking.